1. Business advocacy.
Representation of your interests in city, county, regional, & state government issues. The Chamber is the only local organization that is an advocate for ALL community businesses. In addition, the Chamber is a member of the Oregon State Chambers of Commerce and the Western Association of Chamber Executives, which expands the legislation and business development resources for all members at no additional cost.
2. Member to member contacts.
At the monthly Chamber Lunch meeting, Business After Hours Mixers and other Chamber sponsored events, through committee work and the ‘members only’ roster, you are able to meet the owners and managers of more than 200 businesses in our membership.
3. Information center.
The Chamber office and visitor information center is open Monday through Friday to answer questions from area residents, newcomers and visitors about your business and the community. In addition, our 24/7 information rack provides information for people stopping by our office on Saturday and Sunday. All members are welcome to display information on their business in the office at no charge.
4. Issues affecting business.
Monthly Lunch Meetings and other Seminar and Workshop opportunities provide a range of speakers and presentations on topics and issues pertinent to the business community. Candidate forums help our members make informed decisions. The Chamber brings the issues to you – alerting you, saving time and answering questions.
5. Business development and Education opportunities.
The Chamber provides periodic workshops and/or seminars on a variety of topics to help you start, build or continue to succeed at your business.
6. Community commitment.
The Chamber actively promotes community events and attractions. First Wednesday, Farmers Market, The Main Course, UnCorked and the Holiday Light Parade are a few of the community events that are actively promoted by the Chamber.
7. Tourism promotion.
Our community has a growing list of outstanding attractions, wineries and services for visitors. Through our office, we are developing and promoting this important segment of our economic base. We also work closely with the Washington County Visitors Association in promoting Western Washington County as a tourism destination.
The Forest Grove Chamber of Commerce is people and it’s a great group to get to know. Being active in the Chamber is a terrific way to learn just how much so many people contribute to make our community special. Join the team and have fun!
Advertising & Networking
- Unlimited Referrals of Chamber members
- Rental of display space on Outside Visitor Board
- Official Membership Plaque and window sticker to display in your place of business
- Use of Forest Grove Chamber logo
- Free display of brochures and flyers inside Chamber office
- Opportunities for low cost Advertising and Sponsorship
- Your important business information in weekly member news updates
- Monthly Luncheon Meetings
- Networking Opportunities – Business After Hours Events and other Chamber functions
- Numerous opportunities for community involvement through various committees
- Candidate Forums
- Business Classes and Seminars
- Community Calendar on website
- Website Link to your business
- Annual Dinner Auction
- Free use of Board Room for meetings
- Membership lists available upon request
- Chamber staff working on your behalf
- Political representation through business affiliates
- Voice for business in our community
- Relocation Packets
- And much, much more!